Wednesday 4 July 2012

Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 -

The MacBook, 13-in, 2.53 Core 2 Duo, Model Mid-2009, UK-keyboard, fully working in superb condition. Grab an amazing laptop at a very good price! I upgraded to RAM to 8 GB and installed faster and bigger Western Digital 500GB Scorpio Black HDD, 7200 RPM. I looked after it well, but as normal It has some small cosmetic signs of use and tiny scratches on the outer body, which are hardly visible and not affecting the performance. 1 out 8 screws missing at the bottom (see pictures).The screen and keyboard and in perfect state. It is in perfect working conditions. I bought it from UK Apple Store and It has always been working perfectly and I never had any issues with it. I am only selling it because I finishing my studies and wanted to used my student discount to buy the new 13-inch one and honestly I do not see much difference in performance between the two. I will also include free the OS installation package and additional software disks and case. 1. MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, Wester Digital Scorpio Black 500GB HDD, 7200 rpm, Preinstalled with OS X Snow leopard 2. MacBook original Power adapter with UK plug and extension cable 3. Mac OS X Snow Leopard installation DVD Additionally I will add the following for free: 3. Microsoft Office for Mac 2008 DVD (student licence) 4. iWork 2009 Installation original installation DVD package (includes Pages, Numbers, Keynote) 5. Mac Book Pro Application install DVD - it originally came with the Mac and I think includes iLife - iPhoto, Garage band, etc. 6. Scull Candy Protective case - hardly used. 7. Original MacBook pro 13 box (from a newer model)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular