Saturday 28 July 2012

Xbox 360 Slimline Black with 320GB HD Boxed with all accessories and a selection of games +

Here for sale is my Xbox 360 SlimLine. The xbox comes in the origonal box with all the usual suspects including: A huge 320GB HDD that I bought seperately One Controller HDMI Cable Power Lead Normal TV Scart and a selection of games (See Picture) The reason I am selling the xbox is because it is no longer used. I bought it at christmas time and its not had much use since then, most of the games are from when I had my old xbox. I am open to very close offers on cash only, and I am asking for 180. The Xbox was rarely used and the 320GB HD cost me 100!! Please feel free to ask my any Questions about the Xbox. Call or Text me on 07879 493 374, Thankyou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular