Friday 3 August 2012

15.4 macbook late 2008 model *broken* .

Hi, I currently have this on ebay but dont really want to bother with the shipping and fees so if any interest arises from gumtree in the next 20 hours i can cancel the listing. I had a few people message me through ebay offering to buy it now for 250 and such but then realised i was London based an unable to collect / meet me. here are the details This is a 15.4 inch screen macbook, late 2008 model. It is 2.4 ghz processor, 4gb ram and 250gb hard drive. The screen is cracked and broken in bottom left corner as can be seen in picture however the laptop was still working fine even when it was like this . it should also be noted that the screen was unable to support itself and need propping up against something to stand upright. So despite the inconvenience of the screen everything worked fine until a friend of mine spilt water over it and now it no longer turns on. When the charger is plugged in it glows a faint green but still the laptop does not turn on. I am not taking anything out of the laptop I am keeping everything in there and it is to be bought for spare parts or perhaps for someone to fix up. So charger, battery, hard drive, etc all of it will be there and I have the original box and all the instructions and cd softwares of when I bought it. so looks like something that can be done up and sold on for 500 odd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular